Commissioning Your Portrait Session
We are elated you are ready to commission your portrait session with us! You can use this page to book and pay for your session with Studio 828 Photography. First, there are a few things we must clarify with you. In confirming your session here, you are agreeing to these terms listed below:
Photo Shoot Retainer
- Your appointment cannot be confirmed without your retainer being paid in full.
- Your retainer is non-refundable
- Rescheduling: Can occur without penalty should your appointment be moved before one week prior to your session. If you must reschedule within 7 business days of your confirmed appointment, there will be a $150 charge that is due at the time of your rescheduling request.
- Please keep in mind that we have other clients booked on shooting days and prompt arrival is a priority. Arrivals past the 30 minute mark on confirmed appointments will require rescheduling and incur a $150 rescheduling fee.
- Print credits included with retainer payments are not redeemable for cash.
- Arrive with clean face and dry hair
- You are responsible for bringing your own wardrobe selection. We will photograph you in up to 5 outfits. If you're unsure, bring as much as you'd like and Cat will make her 5 choices while you are in hair and makeup.
- Plan for 3-4 hours for your appointment
In Person Reveal and Ordering Session - typically one week following your portrait session
- All decision makers must be present at your reveal and ordering session. It is at this appointment we will choose your favorites from your portrait session with us. Any un-purchased imagery from your session will be deleted.
- Additional reveal sessions may be scheduled for $100
- Typically 2-3 weeks following the date of your order depending upon holidays and the artwork you've chosen. Our artwork is hand crafted and portraits are matted to order. Cat will reach out once everything is received in house and schedule your delivery meetup at that time.