Are you a professional considering leaving your current position to venture out on your own? Maybe you're a student considering entrepreneurship or sales as a career path. Maybe you just need a fun outlet and an internship seems like the perfect opportunity. Whatever your reason for considering an internship, we are accepting applications for a Fall Intern here at Studio 828 Photography through September 8th, 2017 at 5:00pm with interviews soon to follow, and position beginning October 2nd, 2017.
What we'll need from you:
- Commitment from October 2017 - February 2018, 10-15 hours per week
- Awesome attitude, work ethic, and semi-professional attire
- Understanding of social media (especially Facebook & Instagram)
- Reliable transportation
- Capturing BTS of photo shoots and events
- Willingness to learn: sales, customer service, camera & studio equipment
- Organizing Photo shoots
- Sense of humor
- Thick skin
- Assisting lead photographer in many capacities including but not limited to: errands, paperwork, image research, shoot design and organization, on photo shoots, cleaning, etc.
What to expect from Studio 828 Photography
- Daily communication and direction
- One-on-one training in: business management, sales, styling, behind the scenes shooting
- High fives
This position is not necessarily for someone interested in photography as a career choice. I can teach you how to use a camera, that's the easy part. Who this IS for is anyone interested in entrepreneurship and/or sales of any kind. If you're a go getter or simply just need to see whether or not business ownership is up your alley, I do hope you'll apply below.